N.Name--Ethan Wong
D.O.B--4th January 1991
S.E.X--TB
C.Location--Malaysia,Kuala Lumpur
strike out.
Love is when you take away the passion,
the romance,
the money and still,
you care for her.
The world spins and things changes,
good things do come and do end.
The only thing i want is you to be my strength to walk forward.
I knew you will be by my side whenever i need you and to make me smile.
I love you baby !
The furthest distance in the world Is not betweenlife and death But when I stand in front of you Yet you don't know that I love you
The furthest distance in the world Is not when I stand in front of you Yet you can't see my love But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both Yet cannot be together
The furthest distance in the world Is not being apart while being in love But when painly cannot resist the yearning Yet pretending you have never been in my heart The furthest distance in the world Is not when painly cannot resist the yearning yet pretending you have never been in my heart but using one's indifferent heart To dig an uncrossable river For the one who loves you